Elves Time For Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Elves time to rise now, but who will win the war, Elves, Hobbits, or Mortals?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Luna Vermiculus University
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:54 am by Arwen

» Char Para Mugen
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:24 pm by Guest

» Www Chomikuj Minecraft Do Pobrania Za Darmo
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:00 pm by Guest

» Free DOWNLOAD Samsung Mobile Pc Suite Gt C5212i Download.rar-adds
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:08 am by Guest

» Crack Protools 10 Hd Mac Osx 10.8
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:39 pm by Guest

» Ls 13 Download Vollversion
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:50 am by Guest

» Dicionario De Bolso Para Enfermeiros Download Barbara | Added By Users
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:28 pm by Guest

» Tower Defence Iphone Free
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:03 pm by Guest

» Video Gratis No Banheiro Adolescentes Na Escola Belem
Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 pm by Guest

Enjoying A Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelana

Zelana

Enjoying A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying A Walk   Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 am

Ze had a morning filled with studies and she was ready for a break. She begged her mother for time away from her studies just to basically have time to breathe.

A normal person would think that someone at the age of 113 that they would have a life of their own but in the elfish world someone this age is still considered a child. Ze hated to be called a child, but until she aged a few more hundred years she would still be seen as a child.

Ze decided that a walk through a path she knew all too well that lead all the way around the palace. She saw very few commoners when she took this path and that was why she liked it so much. She loved the people, but she could only take the pleasentries so many times. She knew she was a Princess but that didn't mean that she wanted to be. She had too many things that she had to know and learn and that was what all the studies were for.

Ze was enjoying the weather a lot today, it was not to hot or cold it was like perfect.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

Enjoying A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Walk   Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Legolas was just heading back from checking out from what his subjects were up to he had a smile on his face as he walked. Noticing his only daughter walking about on her own. He increased his speed slightly. 'She should not be out walking on her own.' He thought to himself.

"Ze dear what are you doing out alone?" Legolas asked trying not to seem worried. He thought she should be studying it was the time for her to busy in her studies after all. He would of been in charge of her lessons today however something important came up.
Back to top Go down
Zelana

Zelana

Enjoying A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Walk   Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 am

Ze was enjoying her walk through the path, like all elves she loved to be one with nature. She would talk with the animals and the trees. Ze had heard someone else walking behind her and when she looked she noticed it was her father. Great she thought, she thought he had been busy which was why he was one the one doing her studies.

When he father finally reached her he asked why she was out alone, she was always out walking alone she could not help but roll her eyes at him.

"Father please, I am not a baby." Ze sighed a little

"Why do I have to bring my hand maiden with me everywhere?"

Ze hand a nice hand maiden but she felt she was a big girl and did not need a babysitter all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying A Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying A Walk   Enjoying A Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying A Walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elves Time For Rise :: Middle Earth :: Country of Rhovanion :: Forest of Mirkwood-
Jump to: